Thursday, September 22, 2022

P.O.V.

 


MIKE

My Uncle Stephen had always been the most progressive and successful person in our family. He was the black sheep to some degree because he’d never really fit in with our Southern values, but I loved him. Unlike me, he lived in New York and was an attorney. He’d lost the southern accent and any signs that he was from the south and even though I loved my life as a young southern stud, there was a part of me that wondered what it would be like to have escaped, to have done something different with my life like he had.

I wish.

STEPHEN

I loved my life. I lived in the big city. I’d accomplished everything I’d wanted, but with age came regrets. I’d never sewn my wild oats when I was a kid and, honestly, I was a virgin until I was well into my thirties because I denied my sexuality and who I truly was. Even now, I wondered what it would be like to be young and confident again, to really spend my youth having fun and just living without thought or caution. If I had it all to do over again, I would have done things differently. I wouldn’t have been afraid of who I was, but there’s no such thing as second chances, right? But wouldn’t it be amazing if you could start over? Go back to where it all began and get a second chance to really do things differently?

I wish.

MIKE

When I woke this morning, I immediately knew something was different even before I opened my eyes. The sheets were softer against my body. The sounds in the room weren’t from the country. Instead, I heard cars moving along busy streets, and when I moved my hand across my chest I felt hair and … my pecs were soft and full. They were … fat?

My eyes darted open, and I looked down at my body. But my fit young frame was gone. Instead I found rolls of fat covered muscle and pale skin, my pecs now more like man tits with soft pink nipples and a slight covering of hair. My six pack was gone and had been replaced with a large, round belly. What the hell was happening? I then looked down to see that I was wearing a pair of Brooks Brothers boxers instead of my normal jock and, oddly, the entire experience was making me hard. Thank god I still had a dick … and a nice looking one from what I could see poking hard out of the front of my boxers.

Leaping out of bed, I took in my surroundings. A large apartment. Modern and nice, almost too nice for a man. It was perfectly decorated. Walking past the closet, I saw dapper, tailored suits and clothes, all in much larger sizes than I wore and that’s when it hit me as I reached up and felt my face. Could this be happening? Had I become my uncle Stephen? Was this happening?

STEPHEN

I’d never slept that good in my life. I felt so refreshed as I started to wake up, and I wasn’t as hot as I normally was when I woke up. I was actually a bit chilly … on my … ass? What the hell? I lifted my head and opened my eyes, clearing my throat as I felt my dick pressed against the bed. It had been a while since I’d had morning wood so that alone was enough to lead me to the conclusion that something was amiss, but then I took in my surroundings. I wasn’t in my apartment. My beautiful apartment. I was in, I don’t know, what looked like a trailer? What the fuck had happened? Did I drink too many Manhattans and end up in a stranger’s Uber again? God, this was the worst. That’s when I saw my hands, but they weren’t mine. They were younger and larger and  … not as meaty as they were supposed to be. I reached up and felt my face. My thick beard was gone. There was a small patch of hair on my chin, but it wasn’t a full beard and my chin. It was hard and stronger. There wasn’t any fat or double anything. It was just tight.


Glancing down, I saw my body and I could barely breath. My gut was gone. My man tits were gone. I had pecs and abs and, holy shit, I was taller and smooth all over. I flexed one of my arms and my bicep rose like a tiny mountain. I couldn’t help but touch it, the whole sensation of being in a different, younger body almost overwhelming me. I then realized why my ass was cold, noticing that my perfect bubble butt ass was bulging out of a jockstrap and as I flipped over I saw my hard cock pressing on the front of the jock. My muscular legs jutted out in front of me as I shook my head in disbelief.

“What the hell is going on?” My voice was deep, and I now had a rich southern accent that sounded somewhat familiar, but I couldn’t place it. The first thing I needed to figure out was who and where the hell I was.

MIKE

I grabbed one of the shirts and a tie, almost on autopilot. For some reason I wanted to feel the fabric of one of those shirts against my skin. I wanted to see what it felt like to wear one of those suits in this body. I slid on a nice, crisp shirt and moved my hands over my man tits and down my large stomach. Why did this feel so good and why the hell was it turning me on so much? Slowly, I buttoned up the shirt, pulling out an expensive silk tie and wrapped it around my neck. Holy shit this felt good. I tied the tie, my body knowing exactly what to do even though I’d never tied one in my life.

I looked down at my boxers again, my thick, pink dick poking out from inside. Damn, that was such a beautiful dick. WHAT was happening to me? I pulled one of the vests from the closet and slowly put it on, complete with pocket watch. Every moment turned me on more, the expensive fabrics. The feel of it all against my skin as I pulled on a pair of pant that matched perfectly. It was as if I knew exactly what to pick, as if I suddenly had my uncles exact sense of style.

I moved around the corner and into the bathroom and that’s when I saw my reflection staring back at me. My uncle’s shaved head and blue eyes. His thick beard. This was happening, and I was even more turned on, suddenly realizing that I didn’t just LOOK like my uncle … I’d become him and suddenly had the urge to pound some twink’s ass with my gorgeous Irish dick.

I ran my hands over my beard, gave myself a quick smile. I felt so huge and strong. I had the urge to try on more of his suits and pulled one after another from the closet, settling on a grey pinstripe with bright purple tie. I glanced at myself in the mirror again, my uncle’s older reflection stared back at me. So fucking handsome and rich. Those blue eyes and that confident smirk.

“Damn, I look good.” It was strange hearing his voice when I spoke, his memories starting to drift into my mind as I stood there. I had an office. I was now a rich attorney and my intern. Oh yeah, Thomas. He loved to see me in my expensive suits. He’d do anything I asked. The thought alone suddenly excited me as I unzipped my pants and rubbed my new dick once more before heading into work. This was going to be interesting.

STEPHEN

I stumbled out of bed and made my way across the room. It was strange being in this body. I was taller and a lot stronger. I even moved differently, almost as if this body had muscle memory. I felt incredibly cocky, my shoulders naturally thrown back as my muscular pecs bobbed as I moved. It was hard not to touch myself, running my fingers over my nipples, my entire body shuddering as I twisted them in my fingers. Damn, they were like lightning rods as I felt my cock start to get hard. Trying to focus, I moved toward the bathroom, hoping there was a mirror. As I turned the corner, I couldn’t believe who stared back at me.

“Mikey?” I asked, staring at the reflection of my nephew. He was in his early twenties, pure muscle and all redneck. “Fuck me,” I said, his deep southern voice trailing out as I grinned. I couldn’t help it. Then, I moved my head back and forth, took in my thick, young body as I let the muscle memory take over again as I saw that cocky attitude flare up. I ran my hand over the patch of hair below my chin and released a confident smile. I was going to get so much pussy in this body. What? What did I just say?

“Mother fucker. I’m straight.”


x


2 comments:

  1. great story- I'd love to be the uncle in the suit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. He's a nice beefy bear, isn't he?

      Delete