Thursday, September 15, 2022

OFFICE SWAP


Gavin Danvers was a cocky new guy at the office. I’d hired him about a month ago to be one of new lead salesmen. He was young, everybody loved him and it didn’t hurt that he was incredibly sexy. Unfortunately for me, he was straight as an arrow and, even if he wasn’t, there’s no way he’d give me a second look. I was pushing fifty and well past my prime. But, I didn’t hire Gavin to play with. I hired Gavin to become.

As soon as he entered my office with his perfect, All-American looks and cute smile, I knew he was the one. I’d had the spell for about half a year and was planning on using it when the time was right. I also wanted to make sure I found a new body and life that I’d enjoy living. This was a one-way trip so it had to be the right body and person. Of course, I’d be lying if I said the very thought of becoming Gavin didn’t drive me crazy.

I went a few months getting to know him, going out for drinks and watching him. The way he spoke to people. The way he used those good looks to take charge and get what he wanted. After a while, I started to have second thoughts. Gavin wasn’t a bad guy, but it wasn’t about punishing somebody. This was about me and what I wanted. Gavin didn’t have a choice in the matter and, as we hung out at the bar, I dropped the powder that would enact the spell. I then watched Gavin drink it down and wondered what it would feel like to be in that body when I woke up the next morning. I was going to be Gavin Danvers, and he was going to become me.

I decided to get wasted on this last night in my body. I wasn’t sure why, but it felt like the right thing to do, to pass out in a blissful haze before waking up to the new me. Like the great guy Gavin was, he helped me home and went on his way. I stripped down naked, reaching for my cock one last time. May as well take it for one last spin, right?

I wasn’t sure when the swap happened, and I’d expected to WAKE UP in my new body, but I must have swapped later than I’d expected because I suddenly found myself standing on the side of the road, near the office. It was like a daydream. One moment I was falling asleep in my bed, clutching my meaty old cock and then I was suddenly snapped awake and was standing there the next morning … and I realized immediately, that it had worked!

Glancing down at my body, I found a young, slim frame wearing a blue blazer with a light blue shirt. I looked at my hands, Gavin’s hands. I’d eyed them for months now and almost knew them better than my own … but now they WERE mine. I turned, catching my reflection in the window of a nearby storefront and that’s when I was truly amazed. I smiled that flawless, gorgeous smile, ran my hands through Gavin’s thick blonde hair. I was wearing a bow tie and one of Gavin’s signature lapel pins. DAMN he had style and DAMN I looked good.

I reached up, adjusted my tie as a beautiful woman walked by, giving me a look I wasn’t at all used to, and I felt my cock wake up. That was interesting. I’d never felt anything for women before. Looks like I wasn’t gay anymore which meant … Gavin WOULD BE in my old body. I wondered if he’d woken up yet and, if so, how he was going to react when he realized he’d swapped bodies with me and was now an older, fatter gay man.

I turned, eyeing the ass of the passing woman and felt my cock get harder. I reached down, rubbed it. Damn, I couldn’t wait to see what it looked like and, even more, what it was going to feel like to use it to fuck a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment