Thursday, October 21, 2021

NEW STEPFATHER


I’d been a player for a long time, searching for the perfect score to set myself up. I loved the rich life. Expensive booze and cigars. I loved to party and fucking was one of my favorite things on the planet, but more than anything I wanted to be rich and powerful. I always had.

Growing up with nothing sucked and wasn’t how I’d spend my rest of my life. When I ran across Caroline Daniels I knew I’d hit the big score. She was a wealthy businessman’s daughter and was worth billions. Her dad, Franklin Daniels had built his empire from the ground up and was one of the most powerful men in the world. It was the life I wanted and I knew if I caught the daughter, the rest would eventually be mine. So, I did just that. I’d spent my entire life practicing that charming smile in the mirror and had become an expert at getting women to do what I wanted. It only took six months until Caroline and I were engaged. She was in the palm of my hand and she loved it when I fucked her hard. The good girls always did.

Her father, on the other hand, wasn’t a fan and that’s how I ended up here, sitting across from him in his expensive uptown office on a Sunday afternoon. He stared me down with his intense eyes. He was a big, solid man with a powerful presence … exactly what I wanted to be someday.


“I want to cut right to the chase, Conner,” he said. “I’ve spent a great deal of money investigating you and know exactly what you’re up to.” I started to respond, but he held his hand up to stop me. “I understand completely. You’ve had a rough life, and I respect how you’ve remade yourself to fit into a world you weren’t a part of. I’m actually quite impressed.”

I was shocked by what he was saying, never expecting him to be OKAY with what was going on. I thought this was going to be the “write you a check to leave me daughter alone” moment, but things definitely didn’t move in that direction.

“I know you don’t love my daughter. Quite frankly, I have little feelings for her of my own. She’s a bit, shall we say, hard on the heart.” He raised an eyebrow and glanced away for a moment. “But, I’m to blame. I wasn’t much of a father and money tends to corrupt the small minded.”

“So, you’re okay with the marriage?”

“Of course. She’s an adult and I have very little relationship with Caroline.Of course, I know you’re in it for the money and station. If she’s too blind to see that, then she deserves what she gets. I’m quite sure you’re aware she’s, how do I phrase this, not a good person.” It was strange to hear him speak of his daughter this way, but he wasn’t wrong. “I brought you here today to propose and alternative arrangement that might be of even more interest to you.”

I wondered how much the check would be for. This was going to work. “What did you have in mind?” I asked.

“You want to be rich and powerful. You want everything I have,” he said, leaning in. “What if I told you I could give you all that. What if I told you that you could have my life?”

“I don’t understand.”

“Men of my means have access to incredible things, Conner, and I’ve recently realized that I squandered my youth on the quest for money and power. I never lived and have billions because of it, but I’m tired of it all. I want a second chance and you may be that second chance. What I’m offering is a  business agreement. I take your life and you take mine.”

“What do you mean? I don’t understand.”

“We swap lives. Everything. Bodies. Bank accounts. All of it,” he smiled at me. “You get to become everything you’ve ever wanted, one of the wealthiest men in the world, and I get a second chance.”

“That’s impossible,”I said. He had obviously lost his mind.

“My dear boy. Anything is possible.” He reached into his pocket and pulled from it two vials of red liquid. If we drink these, we’ll both awake with very different lives and need not ever see one another again.”

Was the old man trying to poison me or was he just fucking nuts?

“The question is,” he said. “What do you have to lose?” He opened one of the vials and nodded “cheers” before he drank it. Without a thought, a smile crept over my face. I mean, why not? What could it hurt? Maybe he’d write that check once I’d played his little game.

I reached for the other vial, opened it and smiled up at him. “What do I have to lose?” I asked, downing the liquid. Mr. Daniels lay down on a rich red couch and closed his eyes. I just sat there for a moment, suddenly feeling a bit tired. Before I knew it, I was passing out in the chair, everything going black.

It felt as if almost no time had passed when I opened my eyes. It was like waking from a long dream and I was no longer lying down. He must have moved me. I took in a long, deep breath, my chest feeling a bit heavier as I cleared my throat and started to sit up. I glanced down, noticing my clothes … I was wearing a suit now and … what was happening? It looked identical to the one Mr. Daniels was wearing. That’s when I noticed I was sitting on the couch. I looked down at my hands, saw older, thicker fingers, expensive rings and a vintage Rolex. Was this possible? I reached up to my face, felt a thick beard. Taking in my surroundings, I realized I was still in his office, but I was alone.

I stood, feeling the weight of my new body. He was more muscular than me and, even at sixty, felt more fit than I was in my younger body. I stepped over to the mirror and, staring back at me was Mr. Daniel’s reflection … my new reflection.



I felt immediately distinguished and powerful. Mr. Daniel’s intense eyes stared back at me as I reached up and straightened my tie. I ran my hands over my thick grey beard and then ran my hand down to my crotch to feel my new cock getting harder. This was really happening. I was now Franklin Daniels, one of the most powerful men in the world.

A flutter of his memories eased through my mind, and new information about my new life started to pour in. Likes and dislikes. My favorites foods. My tastes for young men and traveling. I was growing more horny every moment and realized I had a little boy toy put up in an apartment downtown. I was, evidently, gay, but I was suddenly okay with that. It didn’t matter. I could have anything I wanted.

I walked into my new closet, took in all the expensive suits, shoes and cigars. I had everything I’d ever wanted now and could do ANYTHING. I slipped into one of the fine tailored three piece suits, grabbed cigar and some shades and headed out. I was going to take my boy toy out on the town.



Maybe we’d grab the jet and fly to Europe for the week. He loved it when I took him to Europe and bought him pretty things. Maybe it was time I took this to the next level and made him an honest man. Who was going to stop me?

I lit the cigar, met my driver in the garage.

“Good afternoon Mr. Daniels.”

“Afternoon, Carlton,” I said. My new voice was rich and thick. I couldn’t believe this was real. “Can you ask Jonathan to have the jet ready in an hour. I think we’ll head to Paris for the weekend.”



“Yes sir,” he said, opening the door for me.

“But for now, let’s head downtown.”

Carlton nodded and I slid into the car, sitting back as I rubbed my hard cock. I was finally getting the life I’d always dreamed of. I was Franklin Daniels, a very rich, older sugar daddy who was soon to retire and marry his young boy toy to travel the world in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment