Saturday, July 3, 2021

RESPECTED ALPHA



Parker stared at himself in the mirror. So different. 

Last year, he was one of the nerds, one of the kids the football team made fun of. It was a nightmare, and he hated his life. But, this summer, he finally hit his growth spurt. It was late, but he filled out, and when he started his senior year people barely recognized him. No braces. Contacts. He went from skinny D&D player to Abercrombie jock.


He joined the football team and, before he knew it, he was hanging with the cool kids. He was the one shoving his old friends in lockers and making their lives hell. HE was an alpha and loved every minute, but now, standing there, staring at his reflection in the mirror . . . Parker knew it was all fake. He was still the smallest guy on the team and even though he’d done horrible things to his old friends and fucked more cheerleaders than he could ever imagine, they still didn’t respect him…and that’s all he really wanted. 


“It’s what I deserve,” he whispered. 


I stepped from the shadows behind him. “Is it?” I asked, a calm smile easing over my face. Parker turned, shocked to see a stranger in the locker room.


“Who the fuck are you?”


“I’m here to help you, Parker.” The sounds of my voice instantly calmed him; one of my many gifts. “Is it what you truly desire?”


Parker nodded, glancing up at his reflection and back to me. “Yeah. I want to be the alpha. I want respect.”


“Is that all?” I asked. “I can grant your every desire. I mean, why not get the full package.”


Parker grinned. “And I want a bigger dick, one that loves to be sucked . . . and a nice set of balls to match. I want to be a true man’s man, you know?”


“I think I do,” I said, stepping closer. “Now, this will only hurt a little bit.” I reached up, tapped my finger against his chest and his entire body froze as my work began. 


Parker moaned as his letterman’s jacket and jeans fell to the floor. I ran my hands over his tee and briefs as they dissipated, leaving his standing there naked. It’s a shame he was so ashamed of his body because it was stunning. Muscular. Shaved clean. Beautiful pecks with lovely pink nipples that I couldn’t help twirl between my fingers, Parker trembling beneath my touch. He couldn’t move or speak. He was all mine as I turned him toward the mirror so he could see his transformation. 


“Big and strong. That’s where it all begins.”


I ran my hands over his torso, his body cracking as he grew from 5’11 to a taller 6’3. His chest filled out. More muscles blooming over his body as I ran my hands over his skin, sculpting who he was into who he was going to become. Parker managed a smile as he watched his body fill out. Broad shoulders. Meaty pecs. Arms that looked as if they’d been worked out for years. He was twice his original size. Not enormous, but a very strong, more masculine version of himself complete with square jaw and more masculine features.  


“And let us not forget…” I nodded to Parker’s average dick as it grew thicker, longer, his new, heavier balls filling with more testosterone as he felt it course through his body when they dropped beneath one of the most beautiful cocks I’d ever created. “Of course, now that you’re such an alpha, the hairless thing just isn’t going to work.” 


Hair sprouted across his chest, trailing down to his dick. Not too much. Just enough. Parker couldn’t move or speak, but his expression said it all. THIS is exactly what he wanted, but I wasn’t quite finished yet. 


“BUT, You see Parker, respect is a bit more complicated. It’s not given, but earned over time.”


I moved my hands over Parker’s chest, the hair their suddenly swirling from dark brown to salt and pepper, his muscles gaining a bit of age and a small layer of fat. Still incredibly big, but aged. I glanced up to see Parker’s confused eyes. This was the part I loved . . . giving Parker what he deserved as he struggled to speak. 


“Please,” he managed. “What are you…doing to me?”


I moved my hands over his face as is aged, his hair turning from a youthful chestnut brown to grey and then almost white. It slowly fell from his head, leaving him shaved bald as he continued to age. “I know how much you love to shave,” I whispered, a thick grey mustache sprouting over his lip as he continued to age, but he was still a gorgeous specimen, his face shifting to that of a fifty-five-year-old man . . . and Parker looked horrified as he began to recognize the face in the mirror, clothes beginning to wrap his beefy frame.


“No,” Parker whispered. 


A blue dress shirt and tie. A pair of boxers wrapped around his still impressive cock, followed by a pair of grey dress pants and shoes to match. And, to finish it off, a college football ring on his large, strong hand. Damn, he was gorgeous. 




Parker struggled to speak and I released his mouth so he could speak freely. 


“What, no . . . you can’t do this.” The sound of his deeper, older voice shocked him. “I didn’t ask for this.” He looked at his reflection, tears in his eyes.


“I gave you exactly what you asked for.”


“I didn’t ask to be fucking Principal Watkins.”


“You asked to be the alpha. You asked for respect.”


“I wanted to be respected by my friends. They don’t . . . they don’t respect this.”


“Your friend?” I asked. “And who would they be, Parker?” I stepped closer, shifting into my true form . . . his old best friend, Wesley. He towered over my smaller nerd frame. “Like me?”


“Wes? What the fuck?”


“You treated me and the rest of us like trash. You told the entire high school that I was gay and hung me outside the locker room at homecoming. You became everything we used to hate,” I said. “But, maybe you’re right. Maybe I should change things up a bit. What do you think?”


“No, Wes, come on. I didn’t mean it . . . I . . .” I froze him again, walking around his massive, older frame. 


“I’ve got to admit, I’ve always had kind of a thing for Principal Watkins, but man . . . he’d sure look amazing in a uniform. What do you think?” I touched Parker’s clothes as they shifted, turning into a black police uniform. A gold badge and four stars appearing as a gun belt wrapped around his waist. “Damn,” I whispered. Principal Watkins has nothing on Chief Watkins. “What do you think?”


Parker struggled to speak, but he couldn’t. I found myself getting hard staring up at the much older daddy. He looked amazing in his tight uniform and then . . . “You know, I’ve got an idea. I mean, I don’t usually do this, but I think I want to play with you . . . but not like this. I’m kind of small for a big daddy like you.”


I shifted my form again, watching in the mirror as I grew to Chief Watkin’s height. My muscles broadened, my face becoming more masculine and square. I was clean shaven, dirty blond hair cut close to give me a respectable all-American look. A black uniform wrapped around my frame. It was similar to the Chief’s, but more casual, a badge and Sergeant’s stripes appearing on my sleeve. I felt the weight of my gun belt as I leaned in and whispered in the Chief’s ear. 



“I’m Sergeant Mack Carson.” I gently kissed his neck, my new voice smooth and masculine. “And you love it when I do this.” I reached around, moving my hand over the Chief’s cock. It started to get hard almost instantly as his eyes grew wide. “Actually, I think I’m Sergeant Mack Watkins. Isn’t that right, babe?” A wedding ring appeared on my hand as I rubbed his cock and a matching ring appeared on my husband’s hand.


“I’m going to give you everything you asked for, but Parker doesn’t exist anymore. There’s just Chief Don Watkins. He’s respected. He’s absolutely the alpha. And I love to suck his cock. You’re going to get that new life you always wanted, Parker. But you’re going to act like my devoted, beautiful Chief Watkins. You’re going to be my big strong, handsome, alpha fag of a husband. But, inside, you’ll know the truth, but you won’t be able to fight it. You’ll just watch as we live our amazing life together and I promise . . .” I moved my hand over his thick, hard cock. “Mack’s going to take very good care of his man.”


I moved around to face him, winking as the world began to shift around us. The locker room shifted into a police station as I snapped my fingers, new reality beginning as I leaned against the table in front of Don. 


“Everything okay, babe?” I asked, giving him a smile. 


“Yeah, but we talked about this,” he said, giving me a stern look as he pointed in my direction. “I’m Chief Watkins at the station, Sergeant.”



“Sorry, Sir. I may need to be disciplined once our shift is over.” I reached out, let my hand graze his thigh as I walked by. “Or we can take this up in your office . . . Chief Watkins.”


“Agreed,” he said. “We need to take care of this,” he nodded to his hard dick. “Right away. Wait in my office. I’ll be there in ten minutes. Understood?”


“Yes, sir . . . babe,” I said, licking my lips, excited to suck on that beautiful masterpiece I’d created as I could see hints of the old Parker in Chief’s eyes, begging to take control. Once I got finished with him, he might just appreciate just how much I loved sucking that big cock of his. That was, after all, what he always wanted. 








No comments:

Post a Comment