Saturday, March 18, 2017

CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR...


When I'd wished to swap bodies with my dad, I never expected to wake up tied to a wall naked. A man was standing in front of me in nothing more than a black Speedo, reaching in with a smirk and twisting my new nipples as I looked down to see my dad's cock get harder.

"Please. You don't understand. I'm not who you think I am," I said in my dad's deep voice as the handsome man twisted my nipples harder. My new body reacted. Holy shit it felt good.

"I like that," he said. "Who do you want ME to be?" He smiled as he leaned in and kissed me hard. It was strange, his tongue moving past my dad's mustache and into my mouth and I found my dad's body reacting again, almost on autopilot as I slid my tongue into his mouth and kissed him back. My dick was even harder now as he moved his hands over my nipples.

"Now we're going to play," he whispered and as confused as I was I didn't want to fight it any more. All I could do was whisper . . .

"Yes, Sir."

No comments:

Post a Comment