Friday, March 31, 2017

LOVED


When I posted on his page, I asked Master Grey to transform me. I was a thin black kid who was tired of being alone and had always dreamed of being a white man. It's not that I hated being black or anything, but the fantasy of being a white man truly turned me on. So, when asked, I simply said that I wanted to be a white man and I wanted to be loved.  

When I got the response from Master Grey, all it said was  . . . request granted. As I read the words, I began to feel a bit light headed, almost as if reading the words themselves somehow set everything in motion. My entire body ached as I felt a sudden weight pour over me, my thin frame becoming heavier and more muscular . . . fatter and WHITE. I was getting paler with every passing second, my chest swelling into a pair of man tits with supple round nipples and  . . . what? Grey hair? I saw a tattoo etch over the top of my chest as I stumbled to the bathroom mirror in time to see my hair begin to recede and turn form black to grey. I continued to grow bigger as my belly grew and I ran my hands over it. It was absolutely amazing, the feeling of fat moving over my body as I smiled up at my reflection to find a white beard filling in across my face. My large, plump lips thinned as I watched my eyes shift from deep brown to blue. I felt earrings appear as a thick, silver chain suddenly fell around my neck. Then, as if in an instant, I stared back at my new reflection. I was now a large, older white bear and, glancing down at my cock. I was impressed with how thick it was and it grew harder with every second. Shaking my head, I wondered why. Why THIS white guy instead of some hot young college jock? Then, a set of new memories filtered into my mind. 

My name was now Wayne and, as I continued to stare at my reflection, I saw my husband step in behind me. His name was Jackson. He was a much younger chub with a dark buzz cut and, damn, he loved his daddy more than anything . . . and I loved him. 

A smile crept over my face as he stepped up behind me, kissing my neck.

"You ready to play, daddy?" I smiled back at him, turning and kissing him hard. It felt so right.my cock rubbing against him as we moved to the bedroom and he slowly started to suck on one of my full man tits. It was unlike anything I'd every experienced, his lips drifting over my old white nipples as I moaned and reached for his head. Damn, I love Jackson and suddenly realized that this is EXACTLY what I wanted. Master Grey knew what to do. I should have never doubted him.

Perhaps you should let him transform you?


1 comment: