Sunday, August 28, 2016

UNWANTED NEGHBORS


I haven’t used my powers in a long time because it tends to eventually bring unwanted attention to me, but I couldn’t just sit around and do nothing any longer. After the new neighbors moved in across the street, my next door neighbor, Jonathan, had been a complete dick to them. You see, the new neighbors were a hot gay couple. REALLY nice guys, but Jonathan, a conservative Christian, had given them nothing but attitude and just been a huge asshole, walking around to the other neighbors and gossiping and trying to get people riled up and angry about the gays “taking over.” It was fucking ridiculous, and I was tired of it. So, when Jonathan walked through his front door, I was standing there waiting for him.

“What the hell are you doing in my house?” he asked, slamming the door behind him as he dropped his briefcase. He was wearing a blue blazer and one of his little bow ties. It was a shame. He was kind of cute, but I was going to make him better.

“I’m here to help you with your problem,” I said, nodding to the house across the street. “We need to fix this once and for all.”

“You’re telling me. If we don’t do something more of THEM will be moving in before you know it.”

“And what’s wrong with that?” Jonathan started to speak but couldn’t. I had already started having fun and took control of his body. “Don’t worry, Jonathan.” I stepped closer. “I said I was going to fix this, and I will.” I leaned in, placed my hand behind his neck and kissed him deeply. His lips were a lot softer than I expected and he smelled so sweet with his designer cologne. I was going to have fun with this.

I slowly untied his bowtie and let it drop to the floor. I did the same with his blazer and then unbuttoned his shirt, sliding my hands inside to feel his smooth skin. His eyes darted around. I knew he didn’t like this.

“Don’t worry John Boy. This won’t hurt a bit. I’m going to give you a little makeover.” I finished undressing him, finally unveiling his cock. It was sad and small and I couldn’t help snickering as I saw it. “Damn, John Boy. You . . . wow . . . that’s just sad. No wonder you’re so uptight.”

Standing there, completely naked, Jonathan looked terrified as I began to massage his small cock. I felt his heart beating faster as I moved in closer, kissing him again. I felt his cock begin to grow harder.

“That’s it,” I whispered. “Just let it happen.” His cock just didn’t get harder, it started to get bigger, thicker. He was starting to change.

I moved my hands over his scalp and felt his long brown locks begin to shift, to disappear. His hair became buzzed and darker and, as I kissed his face, a thick beard began to fill in where nothing but baby face had existed before. His eyes grew darker as his features began to shift into something much more masculine. His body, like his cock, grew thicker, more muscular. His pecs filled out with fat and muscle, his thighs thickening as I moved my hands over his entire body. I could smell his musky scent as I licked his nipples and heard him moan. He was starting to enjoy it. His mind was starting to change as well. Jonathan truly was becoming John Boy, tattoos swirling across his arms. I moved lower, to my knees and smiled at John Boy’s new cock. It was completely erect. I licked my lips, unable to help myself as I took it into my mouth. I heard him moan even louder. 


It was time to release him, I thought. I unfroze the new John Boy as I moved up and down his cock, teasing his balls. His strong hands moved over my head, pushing me down on him harder.

“Fuck yeah,” he said. “Take Daddy’s cock, baby boy.” His voice was strong and deep as I went down on him faster and I suddenly started enjoying this a lot more than I expected. I gazed up into his deep brown eyes and he smiled down at me. I had done much more than change Jonathan into the perfect bear. I’d turned him into MY perfect bear. Closing my eyes, I shifted reality even more as the surroundings started to shift around us. Pictures on the walls shifted to moments from our life together. Vacations. Our wedding. The night JB proposed to me. He pulled me up off the floor and kissed me deep and hard. “I want to fuck you so bad, baby,” he whispered in my ear. “But we only have an hour before the new neighbors show up for dinner.”

“We have time,” I smiled.

“That’s what I like to hear.” JB pulled me close and kissed me again, his strong arms wrapping around me. He was so strong. So perfect and . . . he was mine.

1 comment: