Tuesday, August 2, 2016

MYSTERY SWAPPER PART 1


I open my eyes and feel different. Something's definitely happened overnight as I look down and find a slight covering of dark hair on my hard pecs. I lift my hands up and see that they're larger, stronger, more tan than before. I've transformed again or swapped or whatever the hell you want to call it. Who have I become this time?

Without knowing what I truly look like, I slide my hand over my sculpted abs and finally into the red jock I'm wearing. I find my new cock hard and perfectly manscaped. I close my eyes and imagine why this is happening to me or if somebody else is making it happen. Is there somebody out there, a craftsman, a swapper of souls that's making me change? I can only imagine . . . and wonder if he'll reveal himself at some point, if I'll find out HOW and WHY this is happening to me. 

Finally, I grab my phone and hold it up to take a look at myself. The face in my phone takes my breath away. I can't believe this is happening.

"Holy shit. I'm Chris Pratt," I whisper, releasing one of his sexy, prankster grins. I've never been a celebrity before, but am excited to see what it's like to be in this body, to see what kind of trouble I can get into. I'm more excited than ever as my dick swells harder. I stroke it. I've never been so turned on. Fucking Chris Pratt . . . damn, life is about to get insanely interesting. 

I jump out of bed and slide on a leather coat that seems to fit me perfectly. I snap a photo and I'm posting it here, now, hoping that whoever is doing this to me will speak up . . . that they'll find me so I can thank them properly. 

I look forward to hearing from you - Chris.

1 comment: