Saturday, May 8, 2021

MAN OF THE HOUSE

When I met Donovan, I was fresh out of college, and had no idea what I was going to do with my life. He came in, swept me off my feet and now, here I am, ten years later…a kept man. Sure, he buys me cute clothes, expensive watches and designer everything, but I’m not really sure who I am anymore. I stay at home while he goes to his high-power job.

Donovan dresses me the way he likes. We eat where he likes. We fuck the way he likes.

Don’t get me wrong, he treats me great, and I’m pretty sure he loves me…not that he’s made an honest man of me…but I just wonder if there’s more out there, you know? What does it feel like to be the man of the house?


I want to be the sexy, mature top. I want to make all the decisions and have a cute boy on my arm when I go on the elegant business trips. Things would be so different if I could take that life for a test drive.


Lifting my camera, I looked in the mirror, ready to take a snapshot of what I was wearing for dinner. Donovan always made sure I looked good when we went out, and I loved to please him. As soon as the camera flashed, everything went white, my head spinning as the world seemed to shift and I found myself dizzy.


Closing my eyes, I blinked through a haze, taking a deep breath to suddenly find myself sitting instead of standing. I must have fallen back to the bed but, wait…no, I was…somewhere else. In a chair…in Donovan’s office?


Glancing down, I found a fine tailored suit. It was tight against my frame and the smell. The cologne. Donovan’s cologne, his suit...his hands. I licked my lips. A mustache? I reached up, felt my face. A beard? No hair? I was bald. I was...I stood, running my hands over my body as I stepped in front of a mirror to find Donovan staring back at me. 



His sexy, stern eyes, his full beard and broad shoulders and distinct style. He always looked so damn good in his suits. I ran my hand over his…or my bald head, felt myself getting hard and wondered if...yeah, I ran my hand over his cock and it was exactly as I remembered it. This was going to be interesting.


My phone chimed. I reached into my suit pocket to find a message from…myself or…Donovan? The text read…


Babe, what do you want me to wear tonight? I’ll be whatever you want.


“Fuck me,” I said, Donavan’s smooth, deep voice surprising me as I took in my new reflection again, my powerful posture and confidence. He must not realize what was happening. This was me now and . . . whatever I WANT. I tapped the voice text and spoke . . . “I want you to be the same cute chubby bear you always were, and you should wear that new tux I bought you with the bow tie.” I pressed send, imagining MY perfect guy, what THIS Donovan desired most.

My phone chimed again. 


Like this Daddy?



A text with a picture…of MY perfect little man. Chubby. Beard. Put together just like I wanted, complete with bow tie and glasses. Reality hadn’t just shifted me into Donovan, it was giving ME what I wanted, and I was going to be the best Daddy ever. Who knows, maybe I’ll ask my big man to marry me tonight after the business dinner . . . after I fuck him senseless with my new power cock.


Yeah, life was going to be a little more interesting now that I was the man of the house.  

1 comment: