Wednesday, June 7, 2017

SOLDIER



We were visiting my brother, Grant, at the military base. I mean I wasn’t “visiting.” I didn’t have a choice. I was sixteen and still in high school and was forced to do whatever my parents told me. I had ZERO desire to visit my brother. He was a dick in high school, and he was an even bigger dick now that he was a Marine . . . if that’s possible. The word MEAT HEAD JOCK described him perfectly and now that his hair was all shaved and he had a uniform, it was even worse. 

All he talked about was how strong he was and how much it meant to him to be a Marine and, of course, when my parents weren’t around he treated me like hammered shit. He’d make fun of me for being so small and nerdy and the fact that I was gay didn’t help either. He’d once caught me making out with a guy in my room and, after that, I’d never heard the end of it. Yeah, there was a part of me that wished I could be closer to him . . . that we could be more like brothers than enemies, but I just didn’t see that happening. He was an asshole jar head and that wasn’t going to change.
He’d left me in his room alone as he showed my parents around the base. Like I said, I had zero interest and was sitting on his roommates bed being bored to death when something caught my eye. Something in the closet glistened in the light. I stood, walked over to the closet and slid the door all the way open to reveal a set of dress blues. They weren’t my brother’s and, for some reason, I was drawn to them. I lifted them out of the closet and held them up. They were perfectly pressed, every button shined. I held it up in the mirror in front of myself and, for some reason had the desire to try it on.

After locking the door, I moved back to the uniform. I slid my pants and shirt off, revealing my pale thin frame. I pulled the dark pants off the hangar. I slid my legs in, pulled the pants up and fastened them. They were WAY too big, but that didn’t stop me. I wanted more. I wanted to see what it would feel like to have that uniform on . . . to feel like a different person. 

I pulled a pair of black, sheer socks from a drawer and slid them onto my feet and over my calves. I followed them with a spotlessly shined pair of dress shoes from the same closet. They felt too big at first, but my feet felt suddenly comfortable in them. It was strange. Even the pants felt as if they’d become a bit more snug, but I didn’t think much of it. I simple stared at the uniform, all the medals hanging from it. I lifted it off the hangar and put my arms through the sleeves. The fabric was SO thick and heavy. It felt much too big for my frame as I buttoned the shiny gold buttons and finally reached up to latch the collar. It was much tighter than I expected, fitting my neck perfectly. 
My brother’s roommate must be a smaller guy like me, I thought. 

I buckled the belt and then pulled the leather strap over my chest. I wasn’t sure HOW I knew to do this, but it felt natural, the uniform feeling more and more as it fit me like a glove. The pants were now the perfect length and my body filled the uniform completely. It was constraining and tight, but felt amazing against my skin as I grabbed a pair of white gloves and slid them onto my hands. They seemed bigger, somewhat off, but I didn’t give it another thought as I looked down at my body. I was wearing a Marine’s uniform and it felt amazing. I turned to the mirror, expecting to be horrified by my small, nerdy frame . . . but that’s not what I found. I was tall and muscular. My face no longer resembled who I was. Instead, there was a handsome Marine staring back at me with a regulation haircut. A flash of a memory from getting my hair buzzed ran through my mind as I stared at my reflection. I was strong and handsome and the thought of being WEAK disgusted me. 

I stood a little taller, a part of me realizing that I was slowly becoming exactly what I hated in my brother. I was confident and arrogant and the thought of kissing a man suddenly turned me off. No, this isn't what I wanted, but . . . yeah, I was more into pussy now and could, of course get as much of it as I wanted. I was at the top of my class and if a dude even looked at me funny I’d clean his clock. I was a goddamn Marine and was definitely going to find some drunk chick to fuck tonight at the Marine Corps Ball. 

The door opened behind me, and I saw my roommate standing there with his parents. They’d come into town to visit.

“Tom, you’re back,” Grant said. “I want you to meet my parents.”

I shook Grants father’s hand and smiled down at his mother. “Sir. Ma’am. Nice to meet you both.” 

I gave her a small wink. Grant’s mom was kind of a MILF, and she looked at me the way all women looked at me. Who knows, maybe I’ll see if she wants to take a walk later on, away from the crowd. I mean, yeah, Grant is like my brother, but that doesn’t mean I can’t have a little fun while his parents are in town, right? She might need a good Marine like myself to show her a little fun. 

Check Master Grey out on PATREON where there are MORE exclusive stories weekly!




No comments:

Post a Comment