Sunday, June 23, 2024

THE PERFECT WISH


It felt horrible not being able to kiss Anthony on such an important day at such an important moment. We were at his police academy graduation. He’d worked so hard, and I was so proud of him. I loved him more than anything, but we lived in a very small town and being gay just wasn’t something that was accepted, especially on the police force. They were “REAL MEN,” and Anthony had to play by the rules. It sucked. We should be able to hold hands and he should be able to take me in his arms and just BE who we are. We should be allowed to simply love each other.


I imagined what it would be like if we had everything we’d ever wanted. He’d be a big muscular, respected cop and he’d come home to me every day and we’d have a couple of kids, and the world would just look at us like any “normal” couple. I would do anything to have that life.  


“Are you sure?” The old woman sat across from me in the carnie tent. They’d rolled into town, and I’d heard that this woman, this particular woman, was the real deal. She wasn’t just some tarot reading gypsy taking money from gullible people. She could give those that deserved it their greatest desire. “The life you ask for is a very different life than the one you have. You must be sure before making such a wish.”


“I want us to be happy. I want Anthony to be respected. I want to be able to love him in public, to show the world we are meant to be together.” I took a breath and looked down at the table between us. I placed the money and unopened bottle of tequila on the table. She’d also asked for a small personal item from both Anthony and me. I slid a photo of us from our first date on the table. We were younger, even smaller if that was possible, and it was one of my most prized possessions. “Can you, do it? Will you?”


“I can feel your love for this man,” she said, taking the money before opening the bottle of tequila. “I can make you wish so.” She lit a candle between us, took a long drink of tequila before setting the photo on fire. She placed the burning photo on the table, splitting the vodka out over before beginning to chant a language I’d never heard before. For a second, I thought this was INSANE.


It was strange request, but I didn’t know how all this worked.


She then grabbed my hand, pulled me forward and screamed one last word before she whispered. “This will only hurt for a moment.”


In that instant, my body felt like it was on fire. Everything ached as I fell to the floor, screaming. I felt my bones snapping. I felt my muscles stretching. My entire body was changing. My chest swelled. I felt my stomach twisting, swelling as the pain became too much and I blacked out.

I wasn’t sure how much time had passed as I slowly began to swim back into reality. I heard voices around me. I something heavy pressing down on me.


“Babe are you okay,” I heard a voice. Anthony’s voice, but it was so much deeper than I remembered. I slowly opened my eyes to find an EMT standing over me. Beside him was Anthony, but he looked so different. He looked older, his body thick with muscle, his black uniform straining against his thick muscles. He hair dark and short, a thick afternoon scruff on his perfectly squared jaw. He looked like the very definition of a real man.



The EMT looked over to him. “She’s going to be okay, Captain.”


“Thank god,” Anthony said, leaning over me as he helped me up. I felt dizzy, off balance as he caught me in his large, muscular arms. “You gave me a scare, baby,” he said.


“I’m . . . what happened?” The words came out, but it wasn’t my voice. It sounded softer and, I don’t know, strange.


Anthony looked over at the EMT. “And everything’s okay with the baby?”


Everything checks out okay. She and the baby are fine.


She? What the hell were they talking about. That’s when I looked down at my body and realize why I felt so off center.


I saw two large breasts where my flat chest used to be, a swollen stomach . . . a swollen pregnant stomach. Reaching up, I touched my face and hair. It felt . . . Oh my god, I was a woman.


“What happened?” I said. “Who . . .”


“Hey, it’s okay.” Anthony pulled me close, wrapped his strong arms around me. I couldn’t help but smile as new memories began to shift into my mind. I remembered the night Tony made love to me the night we were married. It wasn’t the first time, but it’s the moment our son was conceived. I remembered the wedding, all of our family and friends there. He’d just been promoted and . . .  we were so in love. Then I felt the baby kick and looked down, surprised. “Is he kicking again?”



“Yeah,” I said, amazed. I suddenly felt so happy that I had Tony’s baby inside me. I wanted to have so many more. “I never thought I could be this happy,” I said.


“Babe, you’re my girl. I love you more than anything and when this little guy’s born,” he leaned down, pulled closer as he placed his hand on my swollen stomach. “I’m going to put another one in there as fast as possible.”


“You promise?” I felt myself getting wet at the thought of Tony’s large dick inside me. He looked so good in his uniform, a respected Captain on the force, and I loved being on his arm. I loved being his wife. He pulled me closer.


“I promise,” he whispered, pulling me in for a long kiss as I felt his cock getting hard. “How about we get out of here and go have some fun?”


“I’d love that,” I whispered, excited to feel his hands on my tits and his cock in my mouth. He knew my every button, and I knew his. We were, after all, everything I’d ever wished for.


No comments:

Post a Comment