Saturday, June 22, 2024

NEW HUNGER


I’d never felt hungry like this before, as sexually charged as I did in my brother’s body. I’d awaken in a different city, in my brother Adam’s apartment to find myself surrounded by his things. At first I was confused, but when I found his reflection staring back at me in the bathroom mirror, I knew something had happened . . . I’d become my older brother, but every trace of myself was gone. it’s like I’d never existed at all. 


I felt Adam’s memories hit me as all thoughts and fears left when I realized I was late for work. Dammit, I hated being late. I’d heard Adam talk about what a hard ass his boss was and I wasn’t looking forward to explaining WHAT exactly was happening. Not that anybody would believe me. 


I grabbed one of Adam’s tight grey tees and a black cap and ran out the door. I moved through the NY city streets as if I’d been living there forever. My new body was on autopilot and I loved the way it felt. Adam was so big and tight. He also got A LOT more looks than I ever had in my small twink body. I jogged into a familiar office building and went directly to the 55th floor. 


Everybody greeted me, and I oddly knew their names. I even had memories of . . . holy shit, I’d fucked A LOT of people in this office . . . or at least Adam had. 


I stepped up to my boss’s door and knocked. 


“Come in,” he said. I recognized his deep voice and felt something in my pants stir. My new cock . . . Adam’s cock. It was thicker than the one I was used to, pressed against my pants as i stepped in to find Mr. Arnold standing. Damn, he was hot. 


Wait, what was I thinking?


“Um, sorry I’m late. I’ve had an interesting morning,” I said, closing the door behind me. 


“We’ve talked about this Adam.” He sighed, standing and stepping closer. “When you break the rules, you have to pay the price.”


“Is that right?” I felt blood surge through my body. I licked my lips, something inside taking over as I stepped closer. 


“Is that right, what?” He asked. 


“Sir,” I responded . . .  on autopilot. 




Mr. Arnold licked his lips and rubbed his crotch. I glanced down at it and, for the first time in my life, was completely hungry for cock. I wanted it. I could almost taste it, my heart racing and I stepped in, grabbing Mr. Arnold’s tie and pulling him in for a deep kiss. I felt his beard against my face and my cock got even harder. 


Before I knew it, I was on my knees taking his cock like a pro.



It felt so good. So natural. I never realized my brother was into guys too, but everything about this felt right, Mr. Arnold’s long cock teasing the back of my throat as I reached for my own cock and started to jerk off. 

Like I said, I’d never been hungrier. 


No comments:

Post a Comment