Tuesday, June 25, 2024

CAMO CATFISH



So, this is me now...Private Calvin Mantly, and it looks like this is me from now on. It's been hard getting used to the glasses and the skinny body that refuses to pack on muscle no matter how hard I work out or how much I eat. I will say that I've been enjoying my new cock. It's much larger than my previous one...an unexpected surprise and who knew Calvin here was a power top. I've railed so many beefy muscle bottoms in the last few months. I might be smaller in frame, but they all know who their daddy is. It's been kind of fun, honestly, but when I met "Cal" online and agreed to swap lives so I could get out of the service years earlier, I never expected to wake up and see this in the mirror.


"Cal" told me the truth. He did say he was a gay, large-cocked top. I just assumed the rest after he sent me a cock pic. I never imagined a dick like that could be attached to such a nerdy guy. But, waking up and seeing my new reflection was a shock. I went from massive, tanned jock who could have anybody he wanted to Calvin Mantly. Granted, I was a hungry power bottom before and had always dreamed about being a power top. So, I got what I wanted and it's my fault assuming "Cal" was more like me.


I'm on my way to base camp now, and I just got a text from my old body.



We're going to be stationed in the same area next month before I get to leave for home, and Jeff wants to hook up. He always likes to send me pics to remind me of how hot I was, how hot he is.


I get it. I remember what it felt like to be that guy. I could have anything I wanted, but what he doesn't realize is that I'm getting whatever I want now, and I know how much he wants to be drilled by this massive nerdy dick I'm dragging around.


Yeah, I'm going to drill him hard. I'm going to tear that ass up and make him beg to suck me off. I'm going to make him my bitch for the last month I'm here. After that, I'm going to go home and join Calvin's dad's law firm. I'm going to pound all the little law clerks all the way to the top until I'm running the place in expensive suits and cars. Who knows, maybe I can build this body up and have the proper build for the power top I am.


Yeah, I was catfished, but Calvin Mantly is a whole new man.


No comments:

Post a Comment