Monday, June 24, 2024

LIKE MY BROTHER


 "What the hell did you do to me?" I asked, staring into the mirror at some skinny dude dressed up like he was going to some kind of reenactment shit.

"I gave you what you wished for," the genie said, crossing his arms and about to zap out.

"Wait, this is not . . . I wished that I was a Marine like my brother. This is not that."


"No, no . . . you said you wished you were a Marine and now you are. You're just a Marine in 1776, and a quite handsome one at that. Corporal William Daughtry is very popular with his commanding officer."


"What does that mean?"


"Why don't you look over at that handsome soldier across camp. The one with the piercing eyes and muscular everything." The genie nodded across the camp, tents lining muddy ravines as other guys like me, I guess,  were congregating. Then I saw the chap the genie was speaking of. He was dashing.


"Why, he looks most dapper," I said, catching myself as my accent shifted into something not quite American. "What? I'm British? I'm not even American? What have you done, and..." My eyes wandered over the soldier in his flawless uniform, and I swallowed hard as he looked at me with a hungry smile and reached for his crotch, rubbing it as he licked his lips. I was immediately hard. "Well, shite. I'm a fancy, aren't I?"


"You are quite fancy," the genie smiled. "Glad I could make all your wishes come true. I'll come back and check on you in a few weeks or months. Who knows? Enjoy!" He winked before disappearing in a cloud of green smoke as the soldier from across the way approached.



"Good day, Corporal Daughtry," he said, smiling as I got even harder. Fuck, I wanted his beautiful British cock inside me so bad.


"Doing quite well, Sir. Is there anything I can do for you today, Sir?" I reached for my own crotch and winked at him.


"I do have some maps that need attendance in my tent."


"Is that an order, Sir?" I asked, my accent almost feeling natural to me now.


"It is."


"Of course, Sir. Quite happy to oblige, as always." I followed my commanding officer to his tent and five minutes later, I was bent over his desk taking him deep, following orders like the proper Marine I was.


No comments:

Post a Comment