Monday, April 3, 2023

PERFECT SON IN LAW


I couldn’t believe it was finally here; my wedding day. I’d met Jennifer in college and we dated for years before I popped the question last summer. Her dad was anything but happy about it, completely pissed because I didn’t ask for her hand like it was the 1950s. He was very conservative and I was not. We couldn’t be more different. I was a musician and he was the head of a law practice he’d started when Jen was little. He wore suits and did attorney stuff all day, whatever that was. He’d love it if I were more like him, but I was artistic and free-spirited. He was…well, he was NOT. 


The day of the wedding, everything was going smoothly. My bros had come in and threw me an insane bachelor party so I was kind of hung over. The last thing I wanted was to see Jen’s dad walking into the room. 


“Hey gentleman,” he said to my groomsmen. “Mind if we have the room for a moment? I want to have a chat with my soon to be son in law, here.”


My friends nodded, looking back at me as they left the room and Mr.Peterson, Jen’s dad, closed the door behind them. He looked exactly what you’d imagine a Mr. Peterson to look like. Very intense, bald, thick with a bushy mustache. He was much larger than me and always made me nervous, but he wanted to talk. Maybe this was the olive branch I’d been waiting for. We were going to have to make this work one way or another…even if he didn’t like me and was always a complete asshole. 


“I wanted to come chat with you before the, wedding,” he said. “The thing is, I know we had a rough start, and we’re very different people, but Jennifer loves you, and I think we’re more alike than you may think.”

More alike? Was he high?

“I appreciate it, but–”


“Don’t interrupt me, son,” he said, placing his strong hand on my shoulder. I felt my body immediately grow stiff, and I realized I suddenly couldn’t move or speak or…anything. “You see, Will…or I’m going to call you William from now on. It feels more adult. The thing is, William, I know what’s best for my little girl and, for some reason, she loves you. But, I know how much she loves her daddy and for this to work, we’re going to have to make a few changes…for Jennifer’s benefit.”


He walked around me, brushing his hand over his thick mustache as she smiled. “First, I need my daughter to marry a strong man, a real man that will take care of her.”


I felt my body getting taller, my chest filling out as my muscles grew thicker all over. I was even a bit taller than Mr. Peterson now, which meant I had to be around 6’2” or larger. I suddenly felt a wave of new confidence wash over me. 


“And, I’m going to need a lot of grandbabies, William. They’re going to need a strong father who has everything he needs to fulfill the role and please his wife.” I felt my pants tighten and my cock got thicker, my balls heavy and full of potent cum. The way I started breathing even changed. I felt more masculine, and I wanted to be a father more than anything else. I wanted to show my new bride what a real man was could do. 


“I think we’re more alike than you realize, William. You know what they say, girls always marry men that remind them of their fathers and I can’t say I don’t see the resemblance.” I felt my breath grow even heavier as I bristles grew out above my lip, a thick mustache forming over my more chiseled features as I felt the hair on my head receding until I felt a slight chill, but I was used to it. I’d been going bald since my early twenties and started shaving my head years ago. Jennifer loves running her hands over it, and I loved it when she looked at me with that hungry smile of hers.


“I look forward to you starting at the firm after the honeymoon. You’re a top notch attorney and are going to be a fine addition. I have the perfect office picked out for you near mine. I want you close when you make partner. To be honest, I feel like you’re like the son I never had.” He placed his hand on my shoulder again and I turned to look at him with a smile. 


“That means a lot to me, Mr. Peterson,” I said, my deep, gruff voice almost identical to his. I’d always found it so strange how similar we were. “You know how much your daughter means to me, and I want to make you proud of your son in law. I’m going to do everything I can to take care of her and make her happy.”


“I know, son. She’s a lucky girl, William.”


“I’m the lucky one, sir.” I turned to see myself in the mirror. I was tall, muscular. I ran my fingers across my thick mustache, making sure it was perfect. Jennifer loved my mustache. I took a deep breath and ran my hand over my bald head as Mr. Peterson leaned in and straightened my tie. 


“You look mighty handsome, William. I see a lot of myself in you.”


“That means a lot to me sir. I hope I can be half the man you are some day.”



Mr. Peterson put his arm around me with pride. “I think you’re off to a great start, young man. Now, lets go get you married to my daughter.”


I saw our reflection in the mirror. We looked so much like father and son, but soon I would be. I realized how much I admired him. He was the father I’d always wanted, and I was going to strive to make him proud to call me son.

No comments:

Post a Comment