Sunday, April 9, 2023

THE POPULAR INTERN

My name is Steve Matheson. I’ve spent the last twenty years working my way up the corporate ladder, pissing a lot of people off along the way. Now, I’m finally in charge. I’m the boss and demand respect. I also work hard on my body. I’m the largest man in the office, a thick wall of muscle, and I take advantage of my intimidating frame. 


I am a man’s man and deserve everything I have, but it still doesn’t feel like enough. Being the boss can be lonely and almost nobody in the office likes me. Well, nobody likes me. 


In reality, I could give three fucks what all those pussies think of me. They can suck my my big, rich cock for all I care, but there’s a part of me that wishes . . . I don’t know, that wishes I was more popular . . . no, the most popular man in the office. Don’t I fucking deserve that?


I remember sitting in my leather office chair, closing my eyes and rubbing my hard cock. It was almost time for lunch and a litte me time. I leaned back in my chair, thinking about the hot new intern that just started. She was ripe, and I’d talk her into some alone time in my office before the week was over. That’s one of the perks of being the boss and how could she really say no?


I was sitting there, eyes closed, thinking about it, my hand wrapped around my thick cock as I started to feel dizzy, tired. Before I knew it, I was asleep, my mind wandering as I fetl my entire body beginning to tingle. It was a strange sensation as I drifted into a dream. It was a strange. I was walking through the office, but people looked at me differently. They smiled and said hello, but there weren’t any hot new interns or women at any of the desks. They were all men and, as strange as it sounds, I was just as attracted to them. But, it was just a dream. I wasn’t one of those faggots. 


The next thing I knew, somebody was shaking me awake. 


“Stephen, wake up.” 


I opened my eyes and tried to focus, but my eyes wuldn’t adjust. It was just a blur of images. 


“What’s going on?” I asked, my voice sounding odd, a bit higher than normal as I sat up in my chair and continued to blink, trying to get my eyes to focus. 


“You okay?” The voice said as I rubbed my eyes and everything suddenly came into focus, but I wasn’t in my office. I was sitting out on the main floor in one of the cubicles. I looked around, saw pictures of people I didn’t know with some action figures and other things that felt familiar but not. That’s when I saw the nameplate sitting on the desk by my laptop. STEPHEN J. MATHESON. “You okay, Stephen?”


“Um, where am…what am I doing out here,” I asked. My voice still coming out wrong. It wasn’t the thick, deep voice I was used to, and I reached up to rub my throat. I felt a bow tie and looked down to find a plaid shit and brown bow tie under a grey wool blazer. “What’s going on? What am I wearing?”

“I think you look cute,” the man said. “But, you already knew that, didn’t you?”


I looked across the aisle at him. He was insanely muscular, his meaty pecks fighting against a tight white shirt, dark green suspenders stretched tight down to grey pants. He was gorgeous and…what the heck was I saying? Gosh, I’d never think something like that. I wasn’t one of those gays you see on TV, but…I couldn’t take my eyes off him, trying not to lick my lips as I swallowed hard. 



“It’s okay,” he said. “You can look.” He reached down with his massive hands and started to rub his weiner through his gray pants and I felt my own starting to get excited. Gosh, he was just really handsome. “It’s almost lunch time. We could go into the conference room and play a little if you want.”


“Gosh Derek, I don’t know,” I said, suddenly feeling butterflies in my stomach. Derek was one of the nicest guys in the whole office and, well, he’d always been super nice to me since I started last month. All the fellas were super nice, and I spent my lunch hours trying to make them happy. 


“Awe, come on, Stephen. You know I like you, right?”


“Yeah. I mean, we’re pals for sure.” I tried to look away, adjusting my bow tie, but I couldn’t stop looking at Derek and the way he was looking at me. “I just wasn’t sure if you liked me that way.”


“Stephen. Come on. You’re the most popular guy in the office. I wasn’t sure if you actually liked ME that way.” Derek smiled and I felt my insides ignite. I’d been stealing glances at him for two weeks now, but wasn’t sure if he liked me that way. 


Derek stood up, and walked over to my side of the cubicle. He leaned in, pressed his lips against mine and kissed me slow and deep. His tongue slid into my mouth and I could taste him as I kissed back, his hand caressing the side of my face as my entire body shivered. 



“Are you okay?” he asked. 


“Yeah, I’m just. I’m just nervous is all. You’re just such a catch and your so nice and all.” I felt dazed as he stepped back and I felt almost drunk with excitement as I stared at him. 


“Well, let me show you how nice I can be.” He offered me his hand and I stood. Derek towered over my thin frame, but all I could think of was being lost in his strong arms. “Are you hungry?” he teased. 


“Gosh, Derek. I’m so hungry.” I smiled as he lead me down the hall, all eyes on me and Derek as he lead me to the conference room. As Derek closed the door and pulled me close, I took in his scent, his strong arms wrapped around me as he kissed me again. It felt good. It felt perfect. Who knew that being a new intern could be so awesome. I had everything I’d every wished for.


1 comment:

  1. Why are using computer generated images of people?

    ReplyDelete