Thursday, December 1, 2022

MYSTERY DADDY


It happened about a week ago. I woke up in a strange bed ina room I didn’t recognize. I felt heavier, almost as if I’d gained a thick layer of fat and muscle overnight. It seemed ridiculous, but once I started to explore my body, I realized that something was very wrong. I had a small layer of fuzz and my hands were larger and stranger than before. I moved them over my belly and up to my nipples. They were incredibly sensitive, and I felt my entire body tense up as I twirled them beneath thick fingertips. I moaned, my voice sounding much deeper and masculine than I remembered, but that’s the strange thing … I didn’t remember. I didn’t know who I was or who I had been, but knew this body didn’t belong to me. THIS was not me, but I somehow knew what it liked as I continued to rub my small pink nipples, my dick growing stiffer by the second. I couldn’t see it, but I felt it, blood flowing into it as it became thicker and harder … my hand drifted down to my crotch and I found a thick, engorged dick that I couldn’t resist. Why was I so hungry to touch this body? Why was I so tuned into to something I didn’t even know?

Unable to resist any longer, I sat up in bed and saw my long, meaty legs. So thick and strong. It wasn’t a swimmer’s body and didn’t look or feel young, but damn it turned me on.Curious, I reached up and felt my face for the first time. I had a mustache and that alone made my new dick twitch again. I’d never had a mustache before … or at least I didn’t think I had.

Clearing my throat, I found a doorway to a bathroom off the bedroom and stepped inside, searching for the light switch on the paneled walls. I flicked it on, light flooding the small bathroom as I glanced up and saw my reflection for the first time.

I can’t describe what it felt like to look into a mirror and see a new, unknown reflection staring back at you. It was pure ecstasy. I looked to be in my late forties or early fifties. A large man both in height and size, and I looked completely stunned. I was a TRUE man. Mustache. Stern, strong face and my dick was beautiful. Like I said, I couldn’t take my eyes off my new reflection and found myself even more aroused as I simple said “Hello,”is my new gravely, deep voice.

Reaching up, I touched my face again, tossing myself a faint smile and a few other expressions to see what I looked like. It was surreal, running my hands over my thick mustache. I looked like a cop or even a principal or … a daddy. Yeah, I definitely felt like a daddy and wished I had somebody to play with

“You are one sexy beast,” I said, my voice once again turning me on as I reached down and wrapped my strong hand around my beautiful new dick. Staring at my reflection, I started to jerk myself off, this new body making me hornier than I’d ever been before. The feeling of my new muscles. My strong hands. The sounds of my voice and the serious, stern look in my eyes asI grinned at myself, thrusting harder and harder.

I wanted … no I NEEDED … to touch myself and that’s exactly what I’ve done for the last week. I haven’t even left the house or apartment or whatever it is. All I do is stare are myself in the mirror. I play with my cock. I walk around naked all day and jerk off, unable to take my mind off my new body.

There’s a part of me that wants to stop, but I can’t. All I can think of is jacking off and playing with every inch of myself as often as I can. I still don’t even know my name or who I am, but it doesn’t matter. I’m going to enjoy this body for as long as I can … no matter who I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment