Tuesday, April 4, 2023

LEATHERMANS FIRM

I'd started working at the firm about a month ago. I was kind of shocked when I got the job because I didn't, well, I really didn't fit in with the other men that worked there. They were all very fit, wore tight shirts and fine leather braces, etc. It was definitely a CLUB of sorts, but even though I'd been welcomed with incredible grace, I still felt a bit out of place.

It was time for my thirty day review, and I walked into my boss, Mr. Parker's, office. He was just as buff as the other men, his tight shirt strained by his physique. You could see every muscle, the tight leather braces giving his whole look a naughty flair. Some days it was hard working in an environment with so many good looking men...well, so many insanely good looking men.

"Jackson," Mr. Parker said. "It's so good to see you." Mr. Parker was always very kind, the type of man you were drawn to and the kind of man all men strived to be. "Please, have a seat." He motioned to a leather chair across from his desk and turned to face me, a calm look making him look even sexier than usual with his thick mustache.

"Thank you," I managed, feeling very small in his presence. I wasn't buff like the other men at the firm. I was shorter and thin, but I loved the work and wanted to make a difference.

"I know you're wondering why I called you in today, but rest assured it's all good news. As you know, new hires at the firm are put on a thirty day probation period to make sure men have the same vision and drive we value here. I've only seen good things from you, and I'd like to offer you a full time position."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was a dream. Everybody wanted a position at Leathermans. It was THE elite law firm, but I can't say I wasn't shocked because...I was. Like I said, I didn't really FIT IN.

"I appreciate it, sir. It's an incredible privilege to work here."

"So, you accept?" Mr. Parker asked, a calm smile easing over his face as I nodded.

"Absolutely."

"Excellent." Mr. Parker stood, reached out to shake my hand. His grip was strong and firm, reminding me once again how much larger he was. "Your new role comes with a lot of fantastic benefits, but to really be a part of the team, I have these for you." Mr. Parker slid a nice leather box across the desk and I opened it to find a brand new pair of leather braces. There was also a thick leather chest strap. It was just like the ones other men in the office wore. "Care to try them on for size?"

"Perhaps later?" I said, feeling self conscious about how I'd look compared to all the other men and, of course, Mr. Parker.

"Nonsense. Here, I'll help you out," he said, stepping over to me. "Let's slide your coat off." He removed my suit jacket and left me standing there in nothing more than my vest and tie. "You're a very handsome young man, but I know how much you want to be a part of the team. If you truly embrace it, you''ll become the man you always wanted to be at the firm."

All I could do is nod. I wanted nothing more than to be a true part of the firm. They weren't just the best firm, they did good work. They were making a difference in the world, and I wanted to be a true part of that.

Mr. Parker leaned in, moved the braces over my shoulders and slowly slid them down over my torso. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, trying not to get turned on by Mr. Parker being so close, his hands moving over me as he fitted the leather braces across my torso.

He pulled the braces tighter, and I could feel something stirring inside me, my entire body beginning to heat up as it suddenly became harder to breathe.

"It's okay," Mr. Parker said. "Just give in to the experience. Let it happen."

I wasn't quite sure what he was talking about, but something definitely was happening. In a daze, the world seemed to spin, Mr. Parker tightening the braces as I felt my chest begin to swell, ballooning with muscle as I felt my hard, sensitive nipples press against my shirt and leather braces. I grew taller, thicker. I felt my entire body shifting. Hair sprouted all over my body, a dark mustache forming as if it had always been there. I felt stronger, more confident than I'd ever felt before as Mr. Parker gave the braces one last tug and I snapped out of it.

Mr. Parker took a step back, looking at me with a smile.

"How does that feel?" he asked.

I looked down at myself. My body wasn't the same anymore, a huge shelf of muscle stretched across my chest. I looked at my hands. They were still mine, but larger, more masculine and strong. I glanced up at Mr. Parker, realizing I was slightly taller than him now as he turned me to a mirror hanging on the wall and I saw my reflection. It was still me, but I was stacked with muscle, broad shoulders and a squared off jaw I could only dream of before. I looked like the other men in the firm. I was huge.

"Being a Leatherman has it's benefits," Mr. Parker said, easing up behind me, his hand drifting down to my crotch. I felt my new, thicker dick get harder as he pressed his large hand against it. He smiled at me and I turned toward him, kissing him deeply. It's something I'd wanted since I'd walked through the doors on my first day.

Mr. Parker pulled back, smiled at me.

"I think you're going to do well here, Jackson," he said, walking back to his desk after smacking me on the ass. "Now, get to work and welcome to the firm. You're going to fit right in."

"Yes sir." My voice was deep and rich. I licked my lips, my new mustache foreign yet familiar. "Might I ask a favor, Mr. Parker?" He looked up, nodded. "I wonder if you could perhaps show me how to be a true Leatherman. This is all so new to me, and I consider you a great mentor." I smiled, reached down and rubbed my new rock hard cock.

All Mr. Parker could do is smile. "I'd be happy to," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment