Tuesday, November 22, 2022

NEW PERSPECTIVE


I opened my eyes, startled awake to find myself in a strange room. I was completely naked, trying to figure out what the hell was going on as I found an older guy coming toward me. He was about my dad’s age and was completely naked, his dick grazing my leg as he moved closer, smiling down at me.

“You okay, Marty?” He smiled down at my rock hard dick … a dick I DID NOT recognize and who the hell was Marty?

“I’m fine, baby,” I said … but it’s not what I WANTED to say and my voice was older and deeper. It definitely wasn’t the voice of a twenty-two-year old jock. I smiled, almost on autopilot and managed to rub my head. I was fucking bald with a horse shoe pattern of hair around the sides! I also felt a bushy mustache on my lip as I smiled up at the man coming closer.

“I like it when you’re the sub,”the man said, his dick grazing my leg again as mine pulse harder. Holy shit, I was getting into this as I reached out with my older, larger hands and began to massage this guys cock. I was trying to stop, but I couldn’t help myself. I was disgusted, but also wanted to reach out and touch it. I wanted him to come closer and …

He moved closer, pressed against me. He kissed me deep, his furry beard grazing my face as his cock pulsed against mine. I wrapped my arms around him and I wondered what I looked like, wondered what the hell had happened and  … who was I? When I went to sleep I was myself. I mean, I was twenty-two and in college with a girlfriend and my whole life ahead of me.I lived in an apartment with some other guys from the team and … now … I didn’t know what the hell was going on. Was this some kind of fucked up dream? What had happened to my hair and body and … who the hell was …

“Marty?” The man asked, kissing down my face to my neck?

“Yeah, babe?” I asked, completely unsure of what I was even saying and why.

“Do you want me to fuck you again?” He asked, and I wanted to scream NOOOOOO, but as my ass clenched in anticipation, the words slipped from my mouth as an unfamiliar voice whispered yes… and I meant it.

I wasn’t sure what had happened, but when this was over, I hoped I’d wake up. If not, I was going to have to figure out who the hell this Marty guy was and what the hell had happened.


x

1 comment: